Travellers arriving in Greenland and departing from Greenland may purchase duty-free goods at the airports in Kangerlussuaq and Kulusuk.
Duty-free import of goods to Greenland may only take place, if the traveller brings or purcheses the goods when arriving in Greenland from abroad, including Denmark and the Faroe Islands.
Duty-free import only includesthe following total quantities:
1) 200 cigarettes, or 50 cigars, or 100 cigarillos, or 250 g
smoking tobacco or 250 g screw or snuff.
2) 200 sheets of cigarette paper or cigarette wrappers.
3) 1 liter of spirits (over 22 alcohol volume) or 2 liters of
fortified wine (15-22 alcohol volume)
4) 2,25 liter wine (less than 15 percent alcohol volume)
5) 2 liters of beer
6) 2 liters of carbonated beverages or other beverage content
of koffein morer than 149 mg per. liter.
7) 1 liter of drink water.
8) 50 g perfume and 250 ml of eau de toilette.
9) In addition, cosmetics and other toilet articles up to a total
value of DKK 1,000.
10) Up to 4 kilo of chocolate and sweets.
11) 5 kilos in total of lamb and mutton products.
B2B - flying with Air Greenland / IcelandAir
Weather and climate
First time in Greenland
Camping and exploration logistics
Basic packing guide
Packing for Hiking guide
Packing for Arctic Circle Trail specifically
Drone usage in Greenland